Explore the Fascinating World of Skin Anatomy - Enrol in Our Course Today!
Advanced Skin Academy understands that the basis for healthy skin outcomes depends on the therapist’s Skin Anatomy Knowledge, Understanding, Skills and Confidence in discussing and identifying skin concerns with their clients.
For longer than we can remember, skin was only considered to be the surface that literally held us together and protected our internal organs from various alignments, such as environmental factors.
It certainly was not considered a vital part of maintaining health!
To effectively manage your clients skin concerns, you need to have a thorough understanding of skin anatomy. The knowledge gained through the Skin Anatomy course will enable you as the therapist to identify and effectively treat your clients skin concerns.
Therefore Advanced Skin Academy has created an in-depth course on Skin Anatomy covering the cells and fundamentals of skin, while providing a deep understanding on how the skin functions and where skin disease develops, which is vital to any role within this industry.
Clients want the best possible outcome for their presenting concerns.
Is your knowledge of the skin, allowing you to treat your clients to the best of your ability or is your lack of knowledge letting you and your clients down?
Ask yourself these questions:
- How well do you understand the layers of the skin?
- How does the skin structure affect treatment plans and outcomes?
- What is cellular function and placement?
- Are you aware of and understand the skin’s many functions?
- Are you up to date with the latest research?
- Do you have current knowledge on mechanism and key actions of common concerns, such as pigmentation, acne, skin cancer, etc.?
- Are your treatments targeting the correct layer for your clients’ concerns?
- Are you treating clients when you should be referring?
- Skin oil, good or bad?
- How important is the relationship between skin and Vitamin D?
- Are you obtaining the best results for your clients with your current knowledge of skin?
- Is your knowledge evidence based or social media based?
- Your understanding of the skin’s capabilities?
- Are you conducting quality consults with a comprehensive skin analysis?
Advanced Skin Academy believes in empowering therapists with evidence-based knowledge to increase their understanding and their client outcomes through the Skin Anatomy Course. The course provides quality education, increasing the therapist’s Knowledge and Understanding of Skin Anatomy, elevating their Understanding and awareness of the mechanism of skin disease, treatments.
Advanced Skin Academy’s Skin Anatomy course covers the following information:
- Skin Structure
- The many integral cells of the skin.
- Communication of the cells
- Function of Skin
- Roles of the cells and structure in maintaining skin and overall health.
- Skin layers
- Vital anatomy and placement within the skin
- The essential role individually and as a collaborative collection
- Difference between healthy and unhealthy cells/layers
- Cellular turnover-
- The process
- Time frames
- The importance.
- Importance of obtaining a detailed history.
- Skin and the role played in producing Vitamin D.
- Skin conditions/concerns
- Where they start within the skin
- Process in the development of common skin concerns, such as:
- Ageing skin
- Break down of skin barrier.
- Is it important to treat certain skin concerns before others when clients present with multiple issues?
- Difference of skin depending on part of the body.
- The stages of wound healing and the importance.
Advanced Skin Academy understands that all successful therapists have Advanced Skin Anatomy Knowledge, and Understand the importance and function of our largest organ, the Skin!
The Skin Anatomy Course will increase your awareness, Skills, Knowledge, overall Job satisfaction and Understanding of Skin Anatomy enabling the therapist to perform Confidently at an advanced level.
Give yourself and your clients that knowledgeable edge and enrol in the Skin Anatomy Course with Advanced Skin Academy today!
- Electronic Device of choice - Computer, Laptop, Tablet or Mobile. We recommend using a computer or laptop for the larger screen.
- Glasses if required for reading or blue light filtration.
- Word doc or note pad and pen if you'd like to take notes.